The changes from version 10.01.1 to 10.01.5 are:
* Added "Quick setup" functionality
If you have just installed Ubuntu, you can quickly install language support, input method, multi-media codec and Adobe Flash. Just launch Ailurus, then click "Quick setup" menu -> "Quick setup". Screenshots:
* Added installation code for LAMP and Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud cluster
* Added Eclipse extensions, such as Aptana, Mylyn, PDT, RadRails and Subversive
* Added 61 mirrors for Eclipse. The download speed of Eclipse is improved.
* Added 2 mirrors for Netbeans
* Improved the download speed for GnomeArtNG in Karmic
* Added installation code for native Linux 64-bit Flash plugin
* Re-wrote prompt information of "Reclaim memory" functionality
* Improved detection for runtime exceptions
You can install Ailurus by these commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ailurus sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ailurus
You can also follows the instructions on https://launchpad.net/~ailurus/+archive/ppa .
Moreover, Ailurus 10.01.5 also works on Fedora. The RPM package is here.