- Ctrl + A Go to the beginning of the line you are currently typing on
- Ctrl + E Go to the end of the line you are currently typing on
- Ctrl + L Clears the Screen, similar to the clear command
- Ctrl + U Clears the line before the cursor position. If you are at the end of the line, clears the entire line.
- Ctrl + H Same as backspace
- Ctrl + R Let’s you search through previously used commands
- Ctrl + C Kill whatever you are running
- Ctrl + D Exit the current shell
- Ctrl + Z Puts whatever you are running into a suspended background process. fg restores it.
- Ctrl + W Delete the word before the cursor
- Ctrl + K Clear the line after the cursor
- Ctrl + T Swap the last two characters before the cursor
- Esc + T Swap the last two words before the cursor
- Alt + F Move cursor forward one word on the current line
- Alt + B Move cursor backward one word on the current line
- Tab Auto-complete files and folder names
- Ctrl + W erase word before cursor
- Ctrl + Y to paste it (as in delete and copy) all text in front of the cursor
Useful Note that some of these commands may not work if you are accessing bash through a telnet ,ssh session, or depending on how you have your keys mapped.
Incoming search terms:
- default command shell ubuntu
- ubuntu keyboard shortcuts 关闭
- ubuntu bash shortcuts
- ubuntu default keyboard