Boot-Repair lets you fix these issues with a simple click, which (generally reinstalls GRUB and) restores access to the operating systems you had installed before the issue.
Boot-Repair also has advanced options to back up table partitions, back up bootsectors, create a Boot-Info (to get help by email or forum), or change the default repair parameters: configure GRUB, add kernel options (acpi=off ...), purge GRUB, change the default OS, restore a Windows-compatible MBR, repair a broken filesystem, specify the disk where GRUB should be installed, etc.
Boot-Repair is a free software, licensed under GNU-GPL. Boot-Repair should be soon included in Ubuntu official repositories, until then use it at your own risk.
Install Boot-Repair in Ubuntu
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yannubuntu/boot-repair
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install -y boot-repair
Incoming search terms:
- boot repair deb ubuntu 14 04
- download boot repair deb
- boot-repair 404 not found
- Boot-Repair 404
- boot-repair/ubuntu/dists/trusty/main/binary-i386/Packages 404 Not Found Some in
- boot-repair 14 04 june
- how to geek ubuntu boot-repair
- mint boot repair download
- ubuntu 14 04 repair
- yannubuntu/boot-repair/ubuntu/dists/trusty/main/binary-amd64/Packages 404 Not Found