Install durep in Ubuntu
Use the following command to install durep
sudo aptitude install durep
durep [OPTION]... [DIRECTORY]
1. "durep -w ~/durepweb -td 2″
This would print the directory tree starting from the current directory to depth 2 to the console and also create web pages in the directory ~/durepweb (this directory must exist).
2. "durep -f /var/spool/mail"
This might be useful for keeping a check on the mail directory. The "-f" switch tells durep to just scan files and not descend into directories. Since the "-w" switch is not present, no web pages are produced.
3. "durep -x -cp "/(etc|usr/share)" -ep "/var" /"
This more complicated version does the following. It scans the root filesystem only, hides the contents of any paths begining /etc or /usr/share and skips the contents of the /var directory.
4. "durep -q -sf durep.save /home "
This scans /home and saves the results to the save fail durep.save. No text output is produced.
5. "durep -q -w ~/durepweb -lf durep.save /home "
This reads the save file durep.save and produces a web report from it in the directory ~/durepweb. No text output is produced.
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu durep
- durep howto
- perl disk usage
- durep disk usage
- durep what is it
- plot disk usage in perl
- report disk usage script ubuntu
- ubuntu durep daily not exist
- Ubuntu durep installation