This very useful tool to check Debian GNU/Linux device driver check page.Ubuntu is based on Debian GNU/Linux so let us try this and see the results
Boot your machine with a GNU/Linux OS (such as Debian, Knoppix, Redhat, and so on), run ‘lspci -n' and paste the output into the box below, then press ‘Check' button.
- This database uses the PCI map of Debian kernel 2.6.31-1-686 .
- The result does NOT guarantee your hardware works perfectly.
- This database only verifies the PCI devices at this time. X drivers, ISA, USB, IEEE1394 or any other devices are out of the focus.
Check Your device drivers list from here
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu driver check
- debian driver check
- driver checker ubuntu
- ubuntu driver checker
- driver checker for ubuntu
- linux driver checker
- driver checker linux
- driver check ubuntu
- debian hardware drivers
- linex device drivers debian