Deluge features a rich plugin collection; in fact, most of Deluge's functionality is available in the form of plugins.
Deluge was created with the intention of being lightweight and unobtrusive. It is our belief that downloading shouldn't be the primary task on your computer and therefore shouldn't monopolize system resources.
Deluge is not designed for any one desktop environment and will work just fine in GNOME, KDE, XFCE and others. We do our best to adhere to the freedesktop standards.
Deluge is Free Software and is licensed under the GNU General Public License.
What about features?
Deluge has a wide-array of features, including:
* Core/UI split allowing Deluge to run as a daemon
* Connect remotely to the Deluge daemon
* Web UI
* Console UI
* GTK+ UI
* BitTorrent Protocol Encryption
* Mainline DHT
* Local Peer Discovery (aka LSD)
* FAST protocol extension
* µTorrent Peer Exchange
* UPnP and NAT-PMP
* Proxy support
* Web seed
* Private Torrents
* Global and per-torrent speed limits
* Configurable bandwidth scheduler
* Password protection
* RSS (via Plugin)
* Other libtorrent features
* And much more!
What is new in Deluge 1.3.1
* Fix non-ascii config folders not working in windows
* Fix sidebar not updating show/hide trackers
* Fix hang on quit
* Fix preferences not saving when the web ui plugin is enabled in classic mode
* Fix bug when enabling plugins
* Fix issues with preferences
* Fix deluge-web using 100% CPU
Install Deluge 1.3.1 in ubuntu 10.10/10.04
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:deluge-team/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install deluge
Incoming search terms:
- deluge 1 3 1
- deluge for ubuntu 10 10
- installing deluge on ubuntu 10 10
- торрент клиенты для виндовс