* Create plain and encrypted disk images using one of the following file systems: ext2, ext3, ext4, FAT-16, FAT-32, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, ReiserFS and XFS.
* Create encrypted volumes from physical disk drives.
* Mount system partitions and virtual disks from the GUI or command line. The source can be plain or encrypted. List of supported file systems is O/S dependent. ISO images are widely supported.
* Copy to clone devices and disk images.
* Supports all ciphers and hash algorithms provided by the operating system.
Install eMount in Ubuntu
Download .deb package from here .Now you need to install .deb package by double clicking on it or using the following command from your terminal
sudo dpkg -i emount_0.8.0-1_i386.deb
This will install all the required files.
Incoming search terms:
- emount ubuntu
- ubuntu emount
- eMount for ubuntu
- ubuntu encrypted image
- ubuntu encrypted disk image
- mount physical disk image files
- mount encrypted hfs linux
- image disk ubuntu
- how to install emount ubuntu 12 04