Font Manager currently allows the user to:
* Preview installed fonts
* Compare installed fonts
* Easily install or remove fonts
* Easily activate and de-activate installed fonts
* Specify different directories to search for fonts
* Group fonts into "Collections", and easily activate or de-activate groups of fonts
* Export "Collections" to an archive for easy backup, sharing, etc.
* Provides quick access to the users font folder, GNOME font settings, Character Map, etc.
Install font manager in Ubuntu
First you need to download .deb package from here or run the following command from your terminal
Now you need to install .deb package by double clicking or run the the following command from your terminal
sudo dpkg -i font-manager_0.4.4-1_all.deb