Furius ISO Mount Features
- Automatically Mounts ISO, IMG, BIN, MDF and NRG Image Files.
- Automatically creates a mount point in your home directory.
- Automatically Unmounts the Image files.
- Automatically removes the mount directory to return your home directory to its previous state.
- Automatically saves the history of the last 10 images mounted.
- Mounts multiple images.
- Burn ISO and IMG Files to optical disk.
- Generate Md5 and SHA1 checksums.
- Automatically retrieves any previously unmounted images.
- Automatically generates a log file of all commands needed to mount and unmount images manually.
Install Furius ISO Mount in Ubuntu
First you need to download .deb package from here
http://www.marcus-furius.com/files/FuriusIsoMount/furiusisomount_0.9.0.0-1_i386.deb using the following command
Now you have .deb package you need to install this using the following command
sudo dpkg -i furiusisomount_0.9.0.0-1_i386.deb
This will install all the required packages for Furius ISO Mount.
Install Furius ISO Mount in Ubuntu 9.10 (karmic)
open the terminal and run the following command
sudo apt-get install furiusisomount
Using Furius ISO Mount
If you want to open Furius ISO Mount go to Applications--->Sound & Video--->Furis ISO Mount
Once it opens you should see similar to the following screen
Now you need to select your .iso file by clicking on Browse
You need to click on Mount to mount you .iso file you can see sample mount point
If you want to unmount .iso file select your mount point and click on unmount
Incoming search terms:
- furius iso mount
- furius iso mount ubuntu
- ubuntu iso mounter
- furius iso
- ubuntu mount gui
- furious iso mount
- iso mounter ubuntu
- iso mount linux
- linux mount iso gui