Rather than just file storage it also provides some extra features. You can listen stored music directly from Gspace, view images and manage your Gdrive files as well.
How to install gspace in firefox
Gspace can be easily install from the firefox Add-ons submenu.
1. Select ‘Add-ons' from firefox ‘Tools' Menu.
2. Search for ‘gspace' on the ‘Get Add-ons' tab.
3. From the search result select ‘gspace' and click ‘Add to Firefox'.
4. Select ‘Install Now' on the confirmation window.
5. Restart the firefox when prompted.
How to Use Gspace
To use ‘Gspace' simply select it from the firefox ‘Tools' menu.
Give ur gmail account credentials in ‘Manage Account' Section.
Login and experience the Gspace .
Incoming search terms:
- gspace chrome
- gspace for chrome
- gspace for google chrome
- gspace 2012
- g space
- gspace ubuntu
- gspace add on
- gspace firefox
- gmail drive for ubuntu