Adobe® Flash® Player 11 desktop beta drives innovation for rich, engaging digital experiences with new features for cross-platform browser-based viewing of expressive rich internet applications, content, and videos across devices. Some of the features from the Flash Player Incubator, such as Stage 3D and 64-bit support, have been moved into this beta release.
What is new in adobe flash 11 beta 2
Key benefits of the Flash Player 11 desktop beta include:
Stage3D APIs — Deliver cutting edge three dimensional experiences on the desktop.
Native 64-bit support — Support for 64-bit operating systems and browsers on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
G.711 audio compression for telephony — Integrate real-time voice and telephony capabilities into business apps and integrate with existing phone systems using the G.711 codec.
H.264/AVC SW Encoding — Create apps that encode higher quality video locally using the efficient H.264 video standard.
Socket Progress Events — Improve management of data transfer, track progress, and provide responsive feedback in apps send large amounts of data.
JPEG-XR support — Take advantage of support for the advanced JPEG-XR image compression format to deliver higher quality images with less bandwidth, and leverage lossy and lossless compression with alpha channel transparency.
Install Adobe Flash 11 Beta 2 on ubuntu 64-bit using PPA
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:sevenmachines/flash
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install flashplugin64-installer
Incoming search terms:
- install flash 64 ppa
- install adobe flash player free for ubuntu 64 bit
- ubuntu install adobe-flash
- ubuntu 13 04 flash player ppa
- sudo aptitude purge adobe-flashplugin flashplugin-installer flashplugin-nonfree swfdec-mozilla mozilla-plugin-gnash flashblock libflashsupportsudo aptitude install flashplugin-nonfree
- install flash ubuntu ppa
- adobe flash installation ubuntu for 64 bit
- install flash 11 2
- Install Adobe Flash 11 Beta 2 on Ubuntu 64bit using PPA
- flashplugin-installer ppa