It has an advanced timer that can:
* Start, stop or pause recording at a given clock time.
* Start, stop or pause after a time period.
* Stop when the recorded file size exceeds a limit.
* Start recording on voice or sound (user can set the audio threshold).
* Stop or pause recording on "silence" (user can set the audio threshold and delay).
Install Audio Recorder on ubuntu 13.04/12.10
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:osmoma/audio-recorder
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install audio-recorder
Incoming search terms:
- install audio recorder ubuntu
- download audio recorder deb
- sudo apt-get install audio-recorder
- sound recorder for 14 04 ubuntu
- sound recorder applications on ubuntu
- record voice in ubuntu
- nmap x7 voice recorder download
- linux voice recorder
- installare audio recorder
- imbutu audio recorder