First you need to open VMWare, don't boot any guest OS.
Now go to "View" and select "Autofit window" and "Autofit Guest" and Close VMWare.
Open terminal window enter the following command and press enter
sudo gedit ~/vmware/preferences
You need to change the following line
pref.autoFitFullScreen = "fitHostToGuest"
pref.autoFitFullScreen = "fitGuestToHost"
save and exit the file .Open VMWare, start your virtual machine, put it full screen. When you get to Windows, it will probably say that it can't set the resolution. On Windows, go to the monitor properties and you should be able to set the desired resolution.
Incoming search terms:
- vmware full screen
- vmware ubuntu full screen
- vmware fullscreen
- vmware ubuntu resolution
- ubuntu vmware resolution
- how to make vmware full screen
- how to make ubuntu full screen in vmware
- vmware full screen resolution
- ubuntu vmware screen resolution
- ubuntu vmware full screen