-- General information: Kernel version, Distribution release,Hostname/domainname, some important software versions.
- CPU information: Name/vendor, Frequency, L2 Cache, model/family/stepping.
- Memory information: Total, Free, Cached, Active/inactive, Swap.
- IDE information: Disks CD/DVD-roms, Model, Capacity, Cache.
- Filesystem information: Filesystem disk space usage(mounted partitions).
- Hardware information: Motherboard chipset, IDE interface, VGA contoller,
Multimedia controllers(sound cards), Ethernet cards.
- USB information: USB controllers.
- NVIDIA information: Graphic card model, AGP rate, Fast writes/SBA, Driver
version. (accelerated linux driver needed)
- Other information: Sound card details, Input devices, Screen resolution.
Install sysinfo in Ubuntu
Install sysinfo using the following command
sudo aptitude install sysinfo
This will complete the installation.
If yo want to open go to Applications--->System Tools--->Sysinfo
Once it opens you should see similar to the following screen
You need to select on your left panel which information you want to see now we will see one by one first one is System details
Hardware Details you can choose different options from dropdown menu
Graphic card Details
Sysinfo version details
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu system info
- ubuntu system information
- system info ubuntu
- system information ubuntu
- how to check system configuration in ubuntu
- ubuntu sysinfo
- sysinfo ubuntu
- ubuntu graphics card info
- ubuntu get system info
- system information in ubuntu