This program allows you to determine the maximum temperature. When temperature reaches this definied maximum the fan starts to run. It runs until the temperature is drop down to the level that user wants.
Program simply prevents fan from running until the predefined temperature limit has been exceeded. After this fan runs until the ‘low limit' has been reached. It is a very simple program indeed and shouldn't require any extra explonations. Below is a concole output of the Fansilencer.
Sony Vaio -- Fan silencer v0.1
Usage: fansilencer [MAX TEMPERATURE] [ACTIVE TEMPERATURE]
Fan activates when temperature reaches given MAX TEMPERATURE and runs until temperature is dropped down to ACTIVE TEMPERATURE.
WARNING! DO NOT USE TOO HIGH MAX TEMPERATURE. THIS MIGHT DAMAGE YOUR SYSTEM OR BREAK IT COMPLETELY! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Note : As you can see, stopping the fan from working can be dangrous and harm your system!
You can download this program from here
Incoming search terms:
- sony vaio fan
- t Sony Vallejo fan runs high all the time
- sony vaio ubuntu
- how to keep fan running on a sony vaio vgn-cr353
- pcv rx650 fancontrol ubuntu
- change fan speed on sony vaio all in one
- vpcf126fm fan runs fast hot
- sony vaio vpceb ubuntu fan speed
- sony vaio fan on all the time
- quiet setting for vaio fan