Install HPLIP on ubuntu 13.04/12.10
First you need to download latest HPLIP drivers file from here.Once you have this file run the following command from your terminal.
The above command starts the HPLIP automatic installer and follow the on screen instructions.
Using hp-setup to configure your printer
Select How Your Printer will be Connected to Your Computer
Select the Printer to be Configured
Select the PPD file (or driver) to be Used for Your Printer
The PPD files (drivers) which are most similar to your printer are displayed. Select the appropriate PPD file for your printer.
Confirm the Printer Settings and Finish the Configuration Process
Click "AddPrinter" to complete the printer setup process:
Incoming search terms:
- install printer on ubuntu 13 04
- HP Linux Imaging and Printing
- psc hp 2542 drivers ububtu13 10
- HP print drivers for linux
- hp printer drivers for ubuntu
- hp printer
- hplip scan to folder
- install hp printer to ubuntu 14 04
- linux ubuntu 9 hp printer drivers
- hplinux imaging and printing