The straightforward interface offers translations in most of the world's major languages. Caching directories speeds up browsing FTP sites, and multiple secure connection options ensure that you can move files around without concern. Bookmarking comes in two flavors: the Site Manager for all your major FTP locations, and QuickConnect for fast switching on the fly.
The program lets you download or upload multiple files at once from and to several servers. If your bandwidth is somewhat limited, you'll appreciate a feature that lets you automatically adjust transfer speeds based on the time of day or date. FileZilla also lets you browse FTP sites mid-transfer. The lack of a task scheduler is compensated for, in our eyes, by a powerful filter so you only see the files you need.
FileZilla is no monster, either, eating up a manageable 50 MB in memory. Clearly, this is one of the best FTP tools around.
What is new in filezilla 3.4.0
* Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Updated translations
Install filezilla 3.4.0 using PPA
Open th terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:n-muench/programs-ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install filezilla
Incoming search terms:
- filezilla download for ubuntu
- filezilla ubuntu ppa
- filezilla for ubuntu download
- ubuntu install filezilla
- how to install filezilla in ubuntu
- how to install filezilla server on ubuntu
- free download filezilla for ubuntu
- how to install filezilla server on ubuntu 10 04
- filezilla ubuntu download free
- filezilla server for ubuntu download free