- Consistent Back/Forward Buttons: Use the same back/forward shape as on the other platforms. The back button would use the same texture as the other buttons however it would be round and larger.
- Buttons vs Icons: Switching to a button+glyph style for the toolbar items. This would be instead of the more representational style that is widely used. It also is a deviation from the common system standard of having icons and then a button shape on hover.
- Curvier Tab Shape: Match the tabs to the proposed tabs on Windows and Mac while keeping the native texture and color.
- Removing Toolbar Separators: Reduces visual complexity as well as maintaining external consistency.
Linux Theme Mockups for Firefox 3.7
Update to Visual Styling
Alternative Icon Treatment
Theme Variations on Various System Themes
Dust Sands Theme
Human (Brown) Theme
Check more details from here
Linux Theme Mockups for Firefox 4.0
- Tabs-on-top: Defaut tabs to top of UI.
- Hiding the Menu Bar: Hide the menu bar and add Page and Tools buttons.