Makagiga is a free, easy-to-use, cross-platform application for doing a variety of tasks, such as text editing, todo listing, RSS reading, and simple image viewing. Plugins are used to implement its various capabilities. It can perform file import/export, backing up files, Internet searching (Google, Wikipedia), and more.
* To-do manager, Notepad
* RSS feed reader
* Widgets (calendar, sticky notes, etc.)
* Plugins (image viewer, Internet search, and more)
* Versions for Linux, Windows, ...
* Document import/export
* It's free and open-source!
Install Makagiga in Ubuntu
Download .deb package from here .Now you need to install .deb package by double clicking on it or using the following command
sudo dpkg -i makagiga_3.8.3-1_all.deb
Incoming search terms:
- makagiga ubuntu
- easy to use application
- makagiga ppa
- makagiga ubuntu ppa
- ubuntu Makagiga
- makagiga deb
- how to install makagiga in ubuntu
- makagiga in ubuntu installieren
- installing makagiga