Monocaffe Connections Manager – set of tools to ease the management of SSH/VNC/RDP/FTP/Telnet/SSH Tunnels servers
* RDP (Windows Remote Desktop)
* SSH Tunnels (Using SSH options)
* GTK GUI
* Use different options for each connection
* Export to HTML
* Import from CSV's generated by OpenOffice.org Calc
* Export to ODF and HTML the list of connections
* Clustered Commands (works, but needs some work)
* Modify the console colors, transparency, etc.
* Copy/Paste from/to the console.
* Search google using selected text on the console.
* Set the terminal title to the selected text.
* Easy installation on Ubuntu.
* Fast and easy to use reference for different tasks and programs:
o Linux in general
Install Monocaffe Connections Manager in Ubuntu
You can download .deb package from here or run the following commnd from your terminal
Install this .deb package by double clicking on it or run the following command from your terminal
sudo dpkg -i mcm-0.9.2_all.deb
- The Connections Tree separated in groups. From here you select a connection previously created and its information will appear on (2). By double clicking the connection will proceed.
- Information about the connection selected on (1). A connect button to open a connection to the selected server. The F2 key will hide (1) and (2)
- Tabbed windows with the different connections established. To open a connection on the local machine, you can press the small "Home" button beside the tabs.
- Tabs for the different established connections. You can navigate the tabs using the Alt+# combination. When any of the checkboxes in the tabs are activated, clustered commands (5) are enabled on the selected tabs.
- Clustered commands entry. Everything typed here will be sent to the selected terminals in (4).