* Unique Linux application to impletement almost every SecureCRT's functionality.
* Remote and local macros.
* Remotely send commands with EXPECT regexp.
* Cluster connections!! Connections on same cluster share keystrokes!!
* Proxy support.
* Serial/tty connection via cu/tip/remote-tty connections!!
* RDP (via rdesktop) and VNC (via vncviewer) support!!
* Pre/post connections local executions.
* TABS OR WINDOWS for connections!!
* Quick acces to configured connections via tray menu icon.
* More to come (ASA I find time!)
* FREE (GNU GPLv3)
What is new in PAC 2.5.4
Major code changes: now, event-based Socket-UNIX (file-based) communication between started terminals and PAC main GUI (better performance, cleaner code!)
. Code improvements: now, 0% CPU usage in PAC when idle (before, it was at least 5% or more!)
. Added an option to keep every saved session log (by putting '0′ -zero- in the "max log files to keep" entry box)
. Added "per-terminal" save session log option policies
. Added the possibility to use a description for local/remote macros
. Added "listen mode" and "view only" mode to VNC connections
. Fixed a minor bug regarding the Clusters GUI
. Removed the right-click option to "Go to TAB..." (did anybody use that??)
. Minor code changes (enhancements)
Install PAC 2.5.4 in ubuntu
Download deb package from here once you have deb package you can install by double clicking on it.
Or run the following command from your terminal
sudo dpkg -i pac-2.5.4-all.deb
Incoming search terms:
- pac unix
- pac 4 terminal for ubuntu
- web gui proxy ubuntu
- linux terminal pac
- o pac 4 socket
- PAC socket
- pac terminal ubuntu
- ubuntu pac terminal