PAC is a Perl/GTK Gnome replacement for SecureCRT/Putty/etc... It provides a GUI to configure SSH/Telnet connections: users, passwords, EXPECT regular expressions, macros, etc. You like ‘SSHMenu'? If so, you must check this tool.
PAC Manager Features
* Unique linux app to implement SecureCRT's functionality (more or less!)
* Remote and local macros
* Remotely send commands with EXPECT regexp
* Quick acces to configured connections via tray menu icon
* Pre/post connections local executions
* TABS OR WINDOWS for connections!!
* FREE (GNU GPLv3)
Install PAC Manager in Ubuntu
first you need to download .deb package from here
Once you have .deb package you need to install using the following command
sudo dpkg -i pac-0.9.2-all.deb
This will complete the installation