•import photos from any digital camera supported by gPhoto
•automatically organize events containing photos taken at the same time
•non-destructive editing allows altering photos without ruining originals or using disk space for each copy
•rotate, mirror, and crop photos
•reduce red-eye and adjust the exposure, saturation, tint, and temperature of your photos
•export photos as they are or by specifying dimensions and JPEG quality to reduce size
•edit any photo, even if it’s not imported to the Shotwell library
What is new in 0.7.2 version
* Fixed major startup problem when the user’s Pictures directory is actually a symbolic link.
* Fixed potential crasher when the user’s Pictures directory contains a large number of subdirectories.
* No longer asking if copying or linking if importing from Pictures directory (which will always be linked).
* Fixed update problem when using an external editor on a photo that was edited externally in an earlier session.
* Various bug fixes.
* Updated translations.
Install Shotwell 0.7.2 in ubuntu 10.04/9.10
Open the terminal and run the following commands
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yorba/ppa
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install shotwell
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu 12 10 shotwell nas
- handleiding shotwell ubuntu
- how to install not the latest package
- shotwell nas
- shotwell nas drive
- ~/ gvf ubuntu