The “Backup” text and icon is being pulled from the .desktop file for the app.
“Backup” has subitems because there are some updates that only “Backup” depends on.
Updates that are not apps but are part of the base system (i.e. “on the CD but no .desktop file”) are under “Ubuntu base”.
For flavors, that should intelligently change to “Xubuntu base” or whatever and use the right metapackage.
Notice that the package name is no longer shown, so make sure your package descriptions are high quality!
Existing Software Updater
New Software Updater
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu 13 04 software updater
- update ubuntu 13 04
- ubuntu的Software Updater咋打开
- Ubuntu 13 04 Changes
- 打开 ubuntu updater
- 应用程序 software updater 已意外关闭
- 应用程序sofeware updater已意外关闭
- ubuntu13 04 updater does not work
- ubuntu应用程序Software Updater 意义外关闭