The “Backup” text and icon is being pulled from the .desktop file for the app.
“Backup” has subitems because there are some updates that only “Backup” depends on.
Updates that are not apps but are part of the base system (i.e. “on the CD but no .desktop file”) are under “Ubuntu base”.
For flavors, that should intelligently change to “Xubuntu base” or whatever and use the right metapackage.
Notice that the package name is no longer shown, so make sure your package descriptions are high quality!
Existing Software Updater
New Software Updater
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu 13 04 software updater
- update ubuntu 13 04
- software updater ubuntu
- ubuntu 13 нет software
- ubuntu 13 04 software updater 报错
- ubuntu 13 04 software updater 出错
- Changes in Ubuntu 13 04
- ubunto 13 04 software and updates在哪里打开
- software updater意外关闭 ubuntu
- how change sources for update in ubuntu 13