This release features:
* A basic GNOME download manager, supporting all URL protocols known by GIO/GVFS. This includes, among others, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and SMB.
* Pausing, resuming, and restarting downloads upon application restart.
* An application indicator, or a notification area icon for platforms without Ayatana libraries.
* An instant search/filter box.
* Ability to add downloads via the command line and D-Bus, for browser extension writers.
* Notification bubbles upon starting and finishing downloads (can be disabled).
Install Steadyflow download manager in ubuntu 10.10/10.04
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:sikon/steadyflow
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install steadyflow
Incoming search terms:
- Steadyflow Download Manager
- steadyflow ubuntu
- steady flow download manager
- steady flow
- steadyflow download
- steadyflow for ubuntu
- ubuntu steadyflow
- new download manager
- steady download manager