The Ubuntu team is very pleased to announce the release of Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS (Long-Term Support) for Desktop, Server,Cloud, and Core products. The Ubuntu LTS flavors are also being released today.
In the 12.04.1 release, we’ve added support for the Calxeda ECX-1000 SoC family, so businesses can prepare for a datacentre dominated by low-energy, hyperscale servers by testing their workloads on the new hardware now.
The Ubuntu Cloud Archive also makes its debut -- essentially an online software repository from which administrators can download the latest versions of OpenStack for use with the latest long-term support (LTS) release of Ubuntu.
Certified 12.04.1 Ubuntu Cloud images are now available on Amazon Web Services and will soon be posted to Windows Azure as well.
This point release has numerous updates integrated, and updated installation media has been provided so that fewer updates will need to be downloaded after installation. These include security updates and corrections for other high-impact bugs, with a
on maintaining stability and compatibility with Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.
Download Ubuntu 12.04.1 (Precise Pangolin) LTS
You can download from here
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu 12 04 1 lts
- ubuntu 12 04 1 lts (precise pangolin)
- ubuntu 12 04 1 lts download
- ubuntu 12 04 1 lts precise pangolin
- related:old-releases ubuntu com/releases/12 04 1/ where can i find ubuntu 12 04 1 for download
- ubuntu server 12 04 1 lts
- Ubuntu 12 04 release dateu
- 12 04 1 lts скачать
- 12 04 1 ubuntu
- whatsd the difference between lucid lynx and precise pangolin