I have a laptop with an Intel3945 wireless.
From what I can tell in both hardy and Intrepid I can see my Linksys 802.11b WAP and connect.
The log on the wap shows a connection by the MAC address of the wireless. But the laptop doesn't see anything on the network that the wap is part of.
I defined the static IP, DNS and gateway on the laptop.
I have a windows machine working fine wit the the same wap.
Any ideas what bit I'm missing?
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu intrepid wireless
- hardy software wireless intrepid
- hp nx7400 ubunu 12 04 wlan
- iwlwifi ubuntu wep
- ubuntu 12 wireless 3945 b/g
- ubuntu 13 04 fixed channel wlan0: -1
- ubuntu 13 04 nx7400 display driver
- ubuntu wifi channel 13