Obviously, this isn’t true. Their underlying architectures are quite a bit different, Gnome looks different than the 7 UI, etc., but to an average 17-year-old, there just wasn’t any meaningful difference between the two operating systems.
The other day, I posted a blog titled “Windows 7: Good enough to pay for?” I described how I’d installed the Windows 7 Release Candidate on my son’s computer for his take on the OS after living with Ubuntu 9.04 (and 8.10 before that) for a few months. It’s summer break, so he basically spends every waking moment when he’s not actually interacting face-to-face with friends on the computer. No better time to have a kid do some serious testing, right?
Read Full Story and source of the article
Incoming search terms:
- windows 7 is the same as ubuntu
- is ubuntu same as windows
- ubuntu the same as windows
- ubuntu same as windows 7
- ubuntu is same as windows
- the difference of window 7 and ubuntu
- is windows 7 the same as windows 10
- is ubuntu is same as windows?
- is ubunto linux the same as windows
- is ubentu and windows same?