* Play files, playlists, webradios and audio cds,
* search in folders or in playlists,
* edit playlist,
* edit file's tag,
* use your gtk theme for button...
Install Zik in ubuntu
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:vinc-mai/zik/ubuntu
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install zik
In order to play cd and extra file format, you should install zik with the suggested packages.
sudo aptitude --with-recommends install zik
1. Browser: show the audio content of directories.
2. Buttons: manage the playlist (add songs from the broswer, remove song from the playlist...).
3. Playlist: show songs.
4. View selector.
Incoming search terms:
- zik play
- audioplayer ubuntu
- audio player based on gstreamer
- audio player gstreamer
- Audio player для ubuntu
- gstreamer плеер
- zik player