Install Kodi 15.2 on Ubuntu 15.10(Wily Werewolf)
What is new in Kodi 15.2
Fix non DVB subtitles
• Fix incompatible MySQL queries
• Improvements on PulseAudio for Linux
• Fix multi images in grouplists/layouts
• Updated PVR add-ons: Tvheadend HTSP and MythTV
• Fix refresh-rate switching on Android. This should improve on most devices like Nexus Player and NVIDIA SHIELD TV and others which use the Android API
• Fix file time used in scanning library which may speed up scanning times on 32bit platforms
• Fix video rewind on Windows. May still leave artifacts for some seconds.
• Fix continues check on system partitions on Android
• Fix MicroDVD subtitles
• Fix subtitles positioning below video
• Fix memory leak on opening Bluray menu for stream selection
• Fix default sorting for songs over UPnP
• Updated taglib that fixes a crash when playing flac files
• Fix volume adjustment for XBOX controllers
• Fixes side flyout appearing when using touch
• Fixes freeze on win32 on away mode
• Fix crash on osx 10.7 when trying to resolve hdd names
• Fix Amlogic zoom problems on Android
• Set default screen region for dvb subs (wrong placed subtitles)
• Fix missing lyrics from tag when playing from musicdb url
• Properly set the time format when setting/changing regions
• Fix playback problems on AMLogic after ffwd or skip
• Fix fallback for nb_no language
• Fix empty LatestAlbum.Artist
• Fix watched flag in Confluence media info 3 view
General: So far in version 15 there are no add-on changes that would impact any add-ons except for PVR. Since our 12.x Frodo release there have been some gradual changes but in general all add-ons, even from that time should still work, of course there are some exceptions. If the add-ons worked in Gotham and in Helix then we are happy to say that all these add-ons should still work.
Skins: As of this moment, all skins that worked in 14.x Helix should still work in 15 Isengard. In the PVR sections there are certain changes that might be noticeable and need specific skin changes. These changes are minimal and shouldn’t cause any major problems in usability. There still might be some options still missing which you relied upon first. We’re sure that most skin creators will be updating the skins in due time. Before that happens you should be able to enjoy this beta build without any problems.
Install Kodi 15.2 on Ubuntu 15.10
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:team-xbmc/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install kodi
Works fast-shutdown button missing.
Update-resetting appearance to default corrected missing shutdown button. Linux Mint 17.2 (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS).