Install midori web browser in ubuntu 10.10/10.04 [Using PPA]
Midori is a lightweight web browser.
* Full integration with GTK+2.
* Fast rendering with WebKit.
* Tabs, windows and session management.
* Bookmarks are stored with XBEL.
* Searchbox based on OpenSearch.
* Custom context menu actions.
* User scripts and user styles support.
* Extensible via Lua scripts.
Install midori web browser in ubuntu 10.10/10.04
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:midori/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install midori
Thanks for this. I came across the ppa but am new to it and so did not know how to add it correctly..
you get http errror 401 unauthorized.