Rapid Photo Downloader 0.3.2 released and installation instructions included
* Generates meaningful, user configurable file and folder names
* Downloads photos and videos from multiple devices simultaneously
* Backs up photos and videos as they are downloaded
* Easy to configure and use
* Runs under Gnome, KDE and other Linux desktop environments
* Available in seventeen languages
* Program configuration and use is fully documented
What is new in 0.3.2
* Added Norwegian Nynorsk translation. Updated Chinese, Finnish, Hungarian, Dutch, Occitan (post 1500), Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, and Russian translations.
* Fixed crash on startup when checking for freespace, and the download folder does not exist.
Install Rapid Photo Downloader 0.3.2 in ubuntu 10.10/10.04/9.10
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dlynch3
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install rapid-photo-downloader