Sinthgunt – An easy to use gui for ffmpeg
Sinthgunt is an open source graphical user interface for ffmpeg, a computer program that can convert digital audio and video into numerous formats. Using pre-configured conversion settings, it makes the task of converting between different media formates very easy.
* Sinthgunt is an easy to use gui for ffmpeg
* It has more than 100 pre-configured conversion settings
* It automatically detects which presets are supported by your version of ffmpeg
* It is easy to extend, since the conversion settings are stored in a xml file
* Sinthgunt is purely open source, written in Python and licensed under GNU GPLv3
Install Sinthgunt in Ubuntu
Preparing your system
Install the following packages
sudo apt-get install ffmpeg subversion
Now download deb package from here you can install deb package by double clicking on it.