Download Queue with resumable download support.
Categories with independent configurable settings.
Batch Downloads (add groups of files easily)
Bandwidth Speed Control (per category and/or download)
Automatic Shutdown (for overnight downloading)
Clipboard Monitoring (for automatic download insertion)
Importing & Exporting (via HTML or txt files)
Sequential Downloads (Ex: file_1.zip, file_2.zip, etc.)
Firefox Integration via the Flashgot addon.
Command Line Support
What is new in version 1.10.3
01. Add new download option -- "mirrors".
02. Change hotkey, Shift+Delete to delete data, Ctrl+Delete to delete file and data.
03. Changed logo, app icon and tray icons*.
04. Rearrange menu items for better organization.
05. Added & updated translation files.
Install uGet 1.10.3 in ubuntu
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:plushuang-tw/uget-stable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install uget aria2