uGet 1.10.3 released and installation instructions included
Download Queue with resumable download support.
Categories with independent configurable settings.
Batch Downloads (add groups of files easily)
Bandwidth Speed Control (per category and/or download)
Automatic Shutdown (for overnight downloading)
Clipboard Monitoring (for automatic download insertion)
Importing & Exporting (via HTML or txt files)
Sequential Downloads (Ex: file_1.zip, file_2.zip, etc.)
Firefox Integration via the Flashgot addon.
Command Line Support
What is new in version 1.10.3
01. Add new download option -- "mirrors".
02. Change hotkey, Shift+Delete to delete data, Ctrl+Delete to delete file and data.
03. Changed logo, app icon and tray icons*.
04. Rearrange menu items for better organization.
05. Added & updated translation files.
Install uGet 1.10.3 in ubuntu
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:plushuang-tw/uget-stable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install uget aria2