Ubuntu is a free, open-source computer operating system with 20 million users worldwide.
Long Description: This 30 page guide was written for beginners and will tell you everything you need to know about the Ubuntu experience. You will learn how to install and setup Ubuntu on your computer, find technical support in your community, understand the Ubuntu philosophy, navigate the Unity desktop interface and use Ubuntu compatible software programs. Also with this free guide you will receive daily updates on new cool websites and programs in your email for free courtesy of MakeUseOf.
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu cheat sheet pdf
- Ubuntu Guide
- ubuntu 12 10 server cheat sheet pdf
- free ubuntu 12 04 books
- free it books
- free book programming ubuntu
- Ubuntu Home Server Setup for newbies
- ubuntu12 04 cheat sheet pdf
- Ubuntu: An Absolute Beginners Guide 2013