After you have installed the xpi file, open up a new window/tab. In the addressbar copy and paste
Hit enter and you will see a list of stuff. Now copy and paste the following into the search/filter area
Now you will se only one entry, doubleclick on it and add the code for your language (the same as the xpi file).
So if you installed the sv-SE.xpi you enter sv-SE.
After this, restart Firefox/Swiftfox and you have your preffered language.
Incoming search terms:
- change language firefox linux
- firefox linux change language
- change firefox language ubuntu
- ubuntu firefox change language
- change language firefox ubuntu
- change firefox language
- firefox language
- fierfox linux mint pl
- linux firefox language
- ubuntu firefox language