CometSound is a Music player for GNU/Linux written in python, using pygtk and gstreamer libraries.
- collects and shows only the audio files (mp3, wma, ogg) of a given folder recursively
- allows the user to create playlists and to shuffle them
- uses Gstreamer multimedia framework, and a GTK+ user interface
- supports mp3 and wma tags (through python-mutagen)
- is free software. Released under GNU GPL v2+ License
Install cometsound in ubuntu
Download deb packages from here once you have deb install by double clicking on it