This 158 Page Guide will cover the basics of Ubuntu 10.10 (such as installation and working with the desktop) as well as guide you through some of the most popular applications.
This guide is simple to follow, with step-by-step instructions and plenty of screen shots, allowing you to discover the potential of your new Ubuntu system even if you are a novice computer user or are migrating from another operating system for the first time. Getting Started with Ubuntu is not intended to be a comprehensive Ubuntu instruction manual. It is more like a quick-start guide that will get you doing the things you need to do with your computer quickly and easily, without getting bogged down with technical details.
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu 10 10 free download
- ubuntu tutorial for beginners pdf free download
- burt maverick pdf
- free download ubuntu 10 10
- ubuntu 10 10 ebook
- free ubuntu download
- linux ubuntu 10 10 free download
- ubuntu 10 10 tutorial for beginners pdf free download
- pdf for linux ubuntu 10 10
- ubuntu 10 10 pdf guide