Download Getting Started with Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid) Manual [Free]
The Ubuntu Manual Team are proud to announce the release of Getting Started with Ubuntu 10.04, a comprehensive beginner’s guide designed for the Ubuntu operating system. It is written under an open source license and is free for you to download, read, modify, and share. This manual will help you become familiar with everyday tasks such as surfing the web, listening to music, and scanning documents. With an emphasis on easy-to-follow instructions, it is suitable for all levels of experience.
* Easy to understand -- our manual has step by step instructions and is jargon-free
* A picture is worth a thousand words -- lots of screenshots to show you how to do tasks
* All in one place -- conveniently located in one file, so you don’t have to look all over the web for help
* Progressive learning curve -- start with the basics, and learn as you work through each chapter
* Dozens of languages -- translated into more than 50 languages, including localized screenshots
* CC-BY-SA licensing -- download, modify, reproduce and share as much as you like
* No cost -- our documents are all written by Ubuntu community members and there is no charge to use them
* Printer friendly -- we have a version optimized for printing to save the trees
* Troubleshooting section -- to help you solve common Ubuntu problems quickly
Download Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid) Manual from here
UBUNTU 10.04 is much better than 9.10. May everybody choose it as the best operating system.