Before Foxit's Reader for Desktop Linux was available, users would have to download PDF Reader software that is much bigger in size and much slower and then wait for its lengthy installation process to be completed.
Now with Foxit Reader for Desktop Linux, you will not experience these previous troubles any more. Foxit reader for Desktop Linux is completely free. And the following is a list of compelling advantages of Foxit Reader for Desktop Linux:
* Incredibly small: The download size of Foxit Reader for Linux is extremely small.
* Minimal memory consumption: The memory consumption is less than 15MB.
* Amazing fast: When you run Foxit Reader, it launches instantly without any delay and loads a PDF file less than 3 seconds .
* High security and privacy: Foxit Reader highly respects the security and privacy of users and will never connect to the Internet without the user's permission.
Foxit Reader 1.1 for Desktop Linux
1. Can't record the Navigation Panel status when a user exits.
2. Can't keep refreshing the list of recent files in real time.
3. The page scrolling feature is invalid if finding text is not finished.
Install Foxit Reader in Ubuntu
First you need to download .deb package from here
or using the following command
Now you have .deb package install this package using the following command
sudo dpkg -i FoxitReader_1.1.0_i386.deb
Now you can open Foxit Reader via Applications > Office > FoxitReader
Incoming search terms:
- Foxit Reader ubuntu
- foxit reader for ubuntu
- pdf reader for ubuntu
- ubuntu pdf reader
- pdf reader ubuntu
- foxit ubuntu
- ubuntu foxit reader
- Ubuntu PDF Viewer
- foxit reader ubuntu download
- pdf viewer ubuntu