This 143 Page guide will cover the basics of Ubuntu 12.04 (such as installation and working with the desktop) as well as guide you through some of the most popular applications.
The guide will help you become familiar with everyday tasks such as surfing the web, listening to music and scanning documents. With an emphasis on easy to follow instructions, it is suitable for all levels of experience. As with prior versions, Ubuntu 12.04 LTS incorporates many new features, including enhancements to the Unity shell and HUD.
Incoming search terms:
- getting started with ubuntu 12 04
- ubuntu 12 04 ebook
- ubuntu server guide 12 04 pdf
- ubuntu user guide
- getting started with ubuntu 12 04 pdf
- ubuntu 12 user guide
- ubuntu 12 04 book pdf
- ubuntu desktop guide 12 04 pdf
- ubuntu user manual pdf
- ubuntu 12 04 getting started