It has an advanced timer that can:
* Start, stop or pause recording at a given clock time.
* Start, stop or pause after a time period.
* Stop when the recorded file size exceeds a limit.
* Start recording on voice or sound (user can set the audio threshold).
* Stop or pause recording on "silence" (user can set the audio threshold and delay).
Install Audio Recorder on ubuntu 13.04/12.10
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:osmoma/audio-recorder
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install audio-recorder
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu sound recorder not working
- voice recorder ubuntu
- ubuntu voice recorder
- apt get install audio record
- ubantu record sound from
- how to update alsa on ubuntu 12 10
- how to install ubdate of sound recoder
- gnome-sound-recorder install
- free sound recorder for ubuntu
- free audio recorder for ubuntu