What is new in 1.2.1
* Fix library download in the network remote.
* Fix removing songs from playlist in the network remote.
* Fix login failures with box.com.
* (Mac OS X) Add a workaround for a weird font issue on 10.9.
* (Linux) Fix a typo that would prevent the Spotify downloader button from ever being shown.
* Add support for indexing and playing music from Box, Dropbox, Skydrive,and Ubuntu One.
* Add support for Subsonic.
* Remote control support for Android.
* Add a Playlist tab to the sidebar. Starred playlists are saved in here when their tabs are closed.
* Add configurable blur & opacity to album art when used as a playlist background.
* Support Opus where available.
* Support .mka and .oga file extensions.
* Parsing support for WPL playlists.
* Sort providers by user preference.
* Add year and bitrate to MPRIS2 messages.
* Add "not equals" operator to fields in the smart playlist wizard.
* Add an option to write ratings, play count and scores to files.
* Add options to show the rating and score on the OSD.
* Add support for POPM tags.
* Add support for FMPS tags in Ogg, FLAC, MP4 and ASF files.
* Compile the bundled Taglib with ASF, MP4 and Opus support.
* Make it possible to cancel cover searches.
* Add an option to resume playback on startup.
* Add support for Performer and Grouping tags.
* Add Radio GFM.
* Add an Apply button to the settings dialog.
* Make it possible to mark all episodes of a podcast as new/listened.
* Add an option for fading in/out on pause/unpause.
* Add stereo balance slider to the equalizer.
* Add a --restart-or-previous commandline flag.
* Allow files to be transcoded directly from the playlist.
* Export downloaded album covers
* Removed iDevice support -- it doesn't work well with modern devices and
libgpod isn't being updated to support them.
* (Windows) Removed support for WMDM devices. This was very fragile to
cross-compile and was buggy and untested.
* (Mac OS X) Removed support for 10.6. OS X 10.7 or later is now required.
* Fix gapless playback!
* Detect corrupt FLAC files when parsing tags.
* Load tags from local files asynchronously.
* Show more than 5 album results at a time from Spotify.
* Detect last.fm login failures correctly.
* Support x-audio/* mime types for podcasts.
* Locale-aware library sorting.
* Remove duplicate tracks from Spotify search results.
* Do not fetch Magnatune library until the service is expanded.
* Sort Magnatune library after refresh.
* Make the playlist parser recognise 2 character URL schemes.
* Read and write more metadata for MP4 tags.
* Translate Unity quicklist actions.
* Fix a memory leak when fingerprinting songs.
* Preserve user stats when opening the edit tag dialog.
* Fix neverending task when a Grooveshark session is invalid.
* Elide the fancy sidebar text on the right instead of the middle.
* Increase the maximum size of the moodbar cache.
* Use a new Amazon access key.
* Select the next tab when a playlist tab is closed.
* Fix radio playlists in non-English locales.
* Fix cursor following playback.
* Hide moodbar playlist column by default.
* Use native language names in the language selector where available.
* Only show a tooltip on sidebar tabs when needed.
* Never start playing a background stream (like Hypnotoad) on startup.
* Run the moodbar generation at a lower CPU and IO priority.
* Pressing space with the seekbar focused now toggles play/pause.
* Update tray icon progress immediately on track change.
* Don't replace song metadata with blank m3u EXTINF metadata.
* Fix a bug when fingerprinting files with non-ascii characters.
* Fix occasional freezing analyzers.
* Make wheel events on the analyzer change the volume.
* (Mac OS X and Windows) Highlight the actual file in Finder or Explorer when using "Show file in browser".
* (Windows) Run Clementine with normal user privileges after installation.
* (Windows) Fix a "Error loading http://audio/mpegurl" error on first start.
* (Mac OS X) Don't probe stupid printers when scanning for music devices.
* (Mac OS X) Show a better error message when using an old version of OS X.
Build system changes:
* Add continous builds for Fedora Core 18, Ubuntu 12.10 and Ubuntu 13.04.
* (Linux) Use the system's version of libmygpo-qt if available.
* (Mac OS X and Windows) Upgrade to Qt 4.8.3.
* (Mac OS X) Sign release .dmgs.
Install Clementine 1.2.1 in ubuntu 13.10
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:me-davidsansome/clementine
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install clementine
Incoming search terms:
- clementine remote needs 1 2 1
- How to instll cclementine for Ubuntu 13 10
- установить clementine в ubuntu