a powerful, fast and reliable backup & sync tool
What is new in 0.4.2
* Added extra description field for profiles and individual tasks.
* Change .profile files to simple text so that they can be edited directly (original profiles are backed-up to ~/.luckyBackup/profiles/backups/ just in case).
* Improved logviewer to handle huge files much faster.
* Fixed issue: Normal user menu entry title is "luckybackup (super user)".
* Fixed issue: When using remote destination, a directory named exactly as the destination, will be created localy.
* Fixed issue: Non-workings links inside manual, when application is run from command-line
* Fixed issue: The gui freezes when huge amount of information is desplayed in the "commands output" window
* Updated manual
Install luckyBackup 0.4.2 in ubuntu 10.04/9.10
You need to download deb packages from here you can install these deb packages by double clicking on it or run the following commad from your terminal (make sure you are in correct directory)
sudo dpkg -i luckybackup_0.4.2-1_i386.lucid.deb
If you see any errors run the following command from your terminal
sudo apt-get -f install
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu 10 04 install luckybackup
- ubuntu 10 04 luckybackup
- backup for ubuntu 10 04 download
- how to configure lucky backup for remote server
- how to install luckybackup ubuntu 10 10
- luckybackup for ubintu 10 04
- luckybackup instalar desde terminal
- luckybackup ubunti 10 04
- ubuntu luckybackup installieren