Go to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes and safe your download theme in there.
Now right click on your Desktop and click on Properties. Go to Appearance and select Human as the theme.
Now get the famous ubuntu Cursor
Now, what everybody wants. The alternative to Beryl on Linux.GET IT HERE , and get that “3D CUBE” effect.
To get Ubuntu Logon screen go here.
Theme for WinRAR from here
Article Credit goes here
Simply download this and install in your windows machine
Incoming search terms:
- make windows look like ubuntu
- make windows xp look like ubuntu
- how to make windows xp look like ubuntu
- windows look
- make xp look like ubuntu
- ubuntu theme for windows vista
- windows xp look like ubuntu
- make vista look like ubuntu
- how to make xp look like ubuntu
- windows vista ubuntu theme