the latest and greatest open source technologies into a high-quality,easy-to-use Linux distribution.
This tutorial will explain How to upgrade from ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick) to ubuntu 11.04 (Natty)
Procedure to follow
- Open the Update Manager application from the System ? Administration menu.
- In Update Manager, click the Settings... button, and enter your password to start the Software Sources application.
- Select the sub menu Updates from the Software Sources application.
- Check the "Release upgrade -- Show new distribution releases" drop down to make sure "Normal releases" is selected, and change it if otherwise.Close the Software Sources application and return to Update Manager.
- In Update Manager, click the Check button to check for new updates.
- If there are any updates to install, use the Install Updates button to install them, and press Check again after that is complete.A message will appear informing you of the availability of the new release.
- Click Upgrade and Follow the on-screen instructions.
Incoming search terms:
- upgrade maverick to precise
- ubuntu upgrade maverick to precise
- upgrade ubuntu maverick to precise
- maverick to precise
- ubuntu maverick to precise
- upgrade from maverick to precise
- upgrade to ubuntu 11
- ubuntu upgrade from maverick to precise
- how to upgrade ubuntu 10 10
- ubuntu 10 10 upgrade