Here’s what file browser looks like when browsing the root file system normally
As you can see, all of the hidden/system folders are not shown. If you hit Ctrl+H at this screen, you will immediately see all the hidden files.
If you would just prefer to make this be the default setting when using file browser, go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
Check the “Show hidden and backup files” checkbox, and you should now see the hidden files all of the time.
Incoming search terms:
- command to see hidden files in ubuntu
- hidden directories
- hiidden folders in terminal
- how do I see hidden files on ubuntu
- how to find the hidden files using cmd in Ubuntu
- ubuntu folder view hidden files