Here’s what file browser looks like when browsing the root file system normally
As you can see, all of the hidden/system folders are not shown. If you hit Ctrl+H at this screen, you will immediately see all the hidden files.
If you would just prefer to make this be the default setting when using file browser, go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
Check the “Show hidden and backup files” checkbox, and you should now see the hidden files all of the time.
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu show hidden files
- ubuntu command line show hidden files
- view hidden folders ubuntu
- ubuntu hidden files
- how to hidden files show in ubuntu 10 10 command
- ubuntu hidden files management preference
- ubuntu ls show hidden files
- ubuntu show hidden
- ubuntu show hidden file
- ubunut command to display hidden files and folder