What makes App Grid great?
- It's fast. Written from scratch, App Grid delivers stunning startup speeds and swift reactions throughout. On a Dell Mini 9 (a basic netbook) App Grid starts up in 2.4 seconds and has an initial memory usage of just 12.0 MiB. On that same machine, the Ubuntu Software Center starts up in 20 seconds and calms down to a memory usage of 77.2 MiB. On high end machines App Grid starts near instantly.
- It helps you discover great apps. Every time you start App Grid you'll get a fresh set of apps. Furthermore you can search, filter and sort to get to those apps that interest you most. It's never been easier to explore all the apps that Ubuntu has to offer.
- It integrates with Ubuntu One. This allows you not only to write reviews, but also to purchase apps.
- It's tailored for your device. Whether you have a netbook, laptop or desktop, App Grid makes optimal use of your screen estate. No wasted space, no needless scrolling.
- It's easy to use. A fresh and simple design allows you to find your way easily, without frustrations.
Install Appgrid on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:appgrid/stable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install appgrid
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu 14 04 内核 ppa
- appgrid ubuntu 14 04
- app grid ubuntu 14 04
- great apps for kubuntu 14 04
- ubuntu 14 04 ppa
- 14 04 ubuntu ppa
- ubuntu 14 04 kernel ppa
- ubuntu 14 04 kernel ppa 源
- ubuntu 14 04 tricks