Midori is a lightweight web browser.
* Full integration with GTK+2.
* Fast rendering with WebKit.
* Tabs, windows and session management.
* Bookmarks are stored with XBEL.
* Searchbox based on OpenSearch.
* Custom context menu actions.
* User scripts and user styles support.
* Extensible via Lua scripts.
What is new in Midori 0.2.7
+ Multiple word completion in location
+ Database backed bookmarks
+ Search bookmark panel and drag bookmarks
+ Bookmarks in address completion
+ Removed bookmarks and history from menubar
+ Add ‘Minimize New Tabs' and ‘Copy Addresses of Tabs'
+ Refactorings and optimisations in the core
+ Adblock compatibility improvements and speedup
+ Changeable speed dial size
+ Delayed pages at startup, or after a crash
Install Midori 0.2.7 in Ubuntu 10.04/9.10
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:midori/ppa
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webkit-team/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install midori